The video below is based on data from our local MLS. In it you’ll see that for the month of March:
- active listings are down from a year ago, but primarily the same as February 2014
- the median listing price is $734,500, up from $657,500
- average days on market is down 29%, from 65 days to 46 days
- the median sale price outpaced the listing price at $745,000 ($10,500 over median list price)
- the median sale price is $12,000 over last March’s median price
- the number of properties sold was up 33% over the previous month
Do you have questions about my Westchester CA Real Estate Market Report or questions in general about Westchester real estate? Drop me a note below in the comments or ping me here.
Wondering what your Westchester CA property would fetch in today’s crazy market?
Wondering what your Westchester CA property would fetch in today’s crazy market? You might be surprised. Fill out a short form and I’ll send you a detailed, no obligation market report tailored for your own property.