Changing things up a bit, how about some mid-week fun with your kids? Some ideas for your consideration:
1. Tonight there is a Harvest Super Moon Yoga + Gong Workshop. Celebrate the beginning of the Fall season with an evening of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, followed by a Gong Sound Bath. How fun does that sound?? Details here.
2. Panera Bread Bakers In Training Classes – Put a group of kids together and dust off the aprons. Kids will stretch and score French baguettes to bring home for baking and decorate cookies. More details.
3. Go for the Boba! You can get the bubble tea right here in Westchester at KC’s Crepe Cafe at 8320 Lincoln Blvd. If the lines I see are any indication, the stuff is quite good. So far, we’ve stuck pretty much to the crepes. Want to turn your outing into more of an adventure? Here’s a list of eight other places to try.
4. Maybe take in a little Fall foliage? Here are 9 local spots.
5. Taking in the LA County Fair is a lot less expensive and crowded during the week. This article has lots of insider tips.
Taste of Venice on Sunday – tickets are pricey, but proceeds benefit a great cause. More details here.
Coming up soon (Sunday, 9/21)! Skirball Playdate: To Catch A Rainbow – Celebrate the magical beauty of the rainbow by creating rainbow-inspired artwork, playing with a prism, dancing under a colorful parachute, listening to stories about hope, and visiting the rainbows in Noah’s Ark and the outdoor rainbow mist arbor. Details.
What are you up to this week with your Westchester kids?