It’s such a bummer that the City of LA is making it so very hard to get a ballot for this year’s Neighborhood Council election.
Especially in a year when so many of our local issues are so hotly contested.
When I (a pretty darned sophisticated techie) had an extremely difficult time requesting my ballot through the online portal, I vowed to help as many neighbors as possible get their ballots.
I’ve been posting on social media regularly. Heck, I even dusted off my outside clothes and sat with a friend in Kentwood to help neighbors in person.
Now, we’re at the end of the road on ballot requests.
Today is your last chance and 5 pm is your cut off. 😳
Here is the easiest way I’ve found to get a ballot:
- Download this application
- Print everything super, duper clearly – there is no time left for clarifications later
- You should indicate “Westchester/Playa” as the election you wish to vote in
- Mark yourself as a “resident” only, even if you own property (trust me on this – you don’t get any special status as a property owner and they will require additional documentation to prove your ownership)
- Sign the document and date it
- Take a photo of your drivers license if it has your Westchester/Playa address on it, or something else with your address + your photo ID
- Email the application and proof of residency or employment to email@example.com (make sure to include the “dot” after clerk)
Make sure you complete all of this well ahead of the 5 pm rush. 😁
Want to know who we’re voting for at my house? Message me privately.